Happy 29th birthday. Or something like that. ;)
Happy, Happy Birthday. We're really glad you came. Happy, happy Brithday from your O'Charleys gang. Hey.
Happy 40th! Definitely glad you were born!!!
Happy 40th Birthday! I had no idea. I hope you have a blast!!! Denise
Congratulations and best wishes. I am so proud of you and the great job you're doing with your two beautiful children. You GO Girl!God Bless, Carol
You are the greatest!!! Happy year and just know that I'll always be older :-)
Happy Birthday friend. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. And I'm so glad.
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Happy 29th birthday. Or something like that. ;)
Happy, Happy Birthday. We're really glad you came. Happy, happy Brithday from your O'Charleys gang. Hey.
Happy 40th! Definitely glad you were born!!!
Happy 40th Birthday! I had no idea. I hope you have a blast!!! Denise
Congratulations and best wishes. I am so proud of you and the great job you're doing with your two beautiful children. You GO Girl!
God Bless,
Carol
You are the greatest!!! Happy year and just know that I'll always be older :-)
Happy Birthday friend. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. And I'm so glad.
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
Post a Comment