Monday, November 17, 2008

Meow - My Latest Project

I made a yarn cat with my grandmother 30 years ago (the one in the back.) I gave it to E recently and she's been asking for more. I couldn't find my cat pattern, so I did my best to remember the concepts and make a kitten pattern. I've made some in a variety of colors -- grey, calico, white, brown -- and even got creative and made the tip of a tail white. I also got the time down to 45 minutes a kitten. I just need to find more kitten eyes so I don't have to use scrapbook brads for eyes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! You are always so creative. Can I be one of your kids? (except for the age difference)

Chelle said...

Very nice! Cate would love those. We may need to get together for craft time. Reed just asked if we could make some more Storm Troopers.