Friday, February 13, 2009

The Time Has Come

I've waited to share this for fear of speaking too soon, but I think the time has come:

I can finally do kid laundry without having spots on every item.

We still get some grass stains, and paint spots, and the occasional spot of food, but not the every outfit, every day, food dribble marks that have been part of my life for the last 5+ years. It is such a pleasure to throw items in the machine without having to pre-treat them. It makes me smile most times that I am doing laundry, which is generally not cause for happiness -- I'm sure you know what I mean.

For those of you with kids not yet to the age where you can enjoy this, your time will come!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome and I can understand why you would be excited. :)