Monday, January 26, 2009
Skipping
No, not the kids, but their CDs. When we brought D & E home from Russia we tried to set a new bedtime/sleep routine for them, including playing soothing music. Two weeks ago one that E listens to started to make a strange noise at the end, and this week one of D's is skipping like an old LP (sorry if you aren't old enough to know what this is....) Replacement Plan A is uploading them and burning a new copy. Plan B will be to find the EXACT same CDs, more for my nostalgia than anything else. I hope I don't have to make a Plan C.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
There's a video game store connected to Hollywood Video in front of Wal-Mart....they fix CDs and DVDs and I think they're pretty cheap.
My boys used to listen to music as they slept. After they burned through the 4th cd player, we stopped.
So glad to hear you guys are back from your trip. Was it fun, wonderful? Did you enjoy the beautiful scenery? I loved the pics of the tram at the San Diego Zoo...that so takes me back.
Post a Comment