Thursday, April 7, 2011

http://s7.cdn.hardwareandtools.net/s7/zoom/flasht_zoom.jsp?company=HardwareandTools&sku=034223022143&config=Scene7SharedAssets/Zoom7&locale=en Used this 2 gallon water cooler for a shower today.... Worked in the yard this morning and came back into the garage to fun water running out -- the water heater was leaking! Called Eddie, turned the water and the power off, and called a plumber. Thankfully one of the other people from our mission trip works at her family's plumbing company, so we called them. A new one will be here later today or tomorrow. Meanwhile, I was sweaty and stinky. Decided to collect water from the hose where it is draining out of the old heater so I'd at least have some warm water to bathe in. (Many friends offered their showers, but I don't want to be away if the plumbers call when the heater is in.) Got the cooler upstairs and realized the spigot would be a shower stream of sorts, and it worked!

No comments: